- Dr. Mukesh Kumar's group has published intriguing findings in a high impact journal Adv. Optical Mater. 2020 [IF: 7.41] "Spectrally Selective and Highly Sensitive UV Photodetection with UV-A,C Band Specific Polarity Switching in Silver Plasmonic Nanoparticle Enhanced Gallium Oxide Thin-Film".
- IIT Ropar has been chosen by the DST as one of the Technology Innovation Hubs (TIH) for National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (NMICPS).Our technology vertical under the Hub will be “Technologies for Agriculture and Water”.
- IIT Ropar researchers are developing vaccine to prevent drug addiction.
- Researchers carried out flood mapping by Microwave Remote sensing Technique through only freely available Sentinel-1 Satellite of the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Congratulating Dr. Ravibabu Mulaveesala, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, along with research scholars, A. Sharma & G. Dua for innovating a "Thermal Wave Imaging Equipment" to detect BreastCancer.