Publications in Conference Proceedings
- Year 2014
1. A. Choudhary and S. C. Martha, Propagation of water waves in the presence of thin vertical barrier on the bottom undulation, Springer proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics Series (International Conference on Mathematics and Computing, Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia, during December 26-29, 2013), In press.
- Year 2013
1. S. Panda and S. C. Martha,Oblique wave diffraction by varying porous bottom in the presence of surface tension, AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1536, Pages 595-596 (Published by American Institute of Physics, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4810367 )
2. S. Pramanik, and M. Mishra, Miscible viscous fingering of pushed versus pulled interfaces, Proceedings in COMSOL Conference, October 17-18, 2013, Bangalore, India.
3. I. Dhiman and A. K. Gupta, Two-channel partially asymmetric exclusion process model with open boundaries, International Conference on "MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION", Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, India.
4. P. Redhu and A. K. Gupta, Analyses of individual anticipation driving behavior in a modified two-lane lattice hydrodynamic model with density difference, International Conference on "MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION", Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow, India.
5. M. Mishra and S. Pramanik, Effect of transient interfacial tension on miscible viscous fingering, Bulletin of the American Physical Society- 66th Annual meeting of the APS division of fluid dynamics, 2013, Volume 58, Number 18, Article No. M9.00004.
- Year 2012
1. S. Panda and S. C. Martha, Oblique wave scattering by small undulation of the porous bottom in a two-layer fluid, Proc. of 57th Congress of The Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM),Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, India,December 17-20, 2012, pages 235-242.
2. S. C. Martha and S. Panda, Water-wave diffraction by small undulation on a porous ocean-bed in the presence of surface tension in a two-layer fluid,Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2012, Volume 57, Number 17, Article No. A13.06.
3. S. Pramanik, G. L. Kulukuru, M. Mishra, Miscible Viscous Fingering: Application in Chromatographic Columns and Aquifers, Proceedings in COMSOL Conference, November 1-2, 2012, Bangalore, India.
4. K. C. Sahu, A. De Wit, M. Mishra, Double diffusivity on miscible fluid flow in a channel, 23rd International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ICTAM2012), August 19-24, 2012, Beijing, China.
- Year 2011
1. S. C. Martha and A. Chakrabarti, Irrotational fluid flow in three layers of fluid in an infinite channel over an arbitrary topography, Proceedings, 37th Annual Conference of Orissa Mathematical Society and National Seminar on Role of Mathematics in the Progress of Industrialization and Human Values,Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang, Dhenkanal, Orissa, India,February 6-7, 2010, page 32-38 (2011).
2. S. Panda and S. C. Martha, Propagation of water waves over small bottom deformations on a porous ocean-bed in a two-layer ice-covered fluid, National Meet of Research Scholars in Mathematical Sciences (NMRSMS), IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur, India, October 12-15.
3. S. C. Martha, S. N. Bora and A. Chakrabarti, Eigen function expansion method for water wave scattering by small undulation, AIP Conference Proceedings, Volume 1376 (Recent Progresses in Fluid Dynamics Research), pages 258-260 (Published by American Institute of Physics).