. Harshit; Garg, Ashish; Rana, Ankit; Chahal, J. S.; Reddy, C. C.; Sharma, Rohit, "Investigations on electric field and switching voltage in planar metal foil switches," IEEE, 9th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS 2014) pp.1,3, 15-17 Dec. 2014.
. Rohith Sai, S, Rohan Ravi, "Multi-scale principal component analysis based gait recognition". Proceedings of the 1st IEEE/IIAE International Conference on Intelligent System & Image Processing, ICISIP-2013, pp. 154-161, 26-27 Sept. 2013.
. Kumar, P.; Singh, A.; Garg, A.; Sharma, R., "Compact Models for Transient Analysis of Single-Layer Graphene Nanoribbon Interconnects,"Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation (UKSim), 2013, pp.809,814, 10-12 April 2013
. Goyal, K.; Malekar, R.; Jindal, A., "SIFT based fingerprint corepoint localization," Proceedings of the International Conference of the Biometrics Special Interest Group (BIOSIG), 2012 BIOSIG, pp.1,12, 6-7 Sept. 2012
Faculty/Research scholar publications
1. S. Roy, "Impact of short duration wind variations on output of a pitch angle controlled turbine". IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 3, no. 3, 2012, pp. 566-575.
2. S. Roy, "Inclusion of short duration wind variations in economic load dispatch". IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol 3, no.2, 2012, pp. 265-273.
3. S. Roy, "Multiunit planning assessment of wind power: sensitivity to wind regimes". IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.3, no. 1, 2012, pp. 102-111.
4. Ranjana Sodhi, S C Srivastava and S N Singh, "A Simple Scheme for Wide Area Detection of Impending Voltage Instability", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, Vol.2, No. 3, pp 818-827, June 2012.
5. Ranjana Sodhi, S C Srivastava and S N Singh. Multi-Criteria Decision Making Approach for Multi-Stage Optimal Placement of PMUs, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 181-190, Feb. 2011.
6. Ranjana Sodhi, S C Srivastava and S N Singh. Optimal PMU Placement Method for Complete Topological and Numerical Observability of Power System, Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 80, Issue 9, Sep. 2010, pp. 1154-1159.
7. C. C. Reddy, Theoretical maximum limits on power-handling capacity of hvdc cables IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 980 to 987, July 2009.
8. C. C. Reddy and T. S. Ramu, Polymer nanocomposites as insulation for hv dc cables - investigations on the thermal breakdown IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 221 to 227, February 2008.
9. Ghali, V.S.,Mulaveesala, R., Takei, M. Frequency-modulated thermal wave imaging for non-destructive testing of carbon fiber-reinforced plastic materials (2011) Measurement Science and Technology,22, art. no. 104018.
10. Mulaveesala, R., Ghali, V.S. Coded excitation for infrared non-destructive testing of carbon fiber reinforced plastics, (2011) Review of Scientific Instruments 82 (5) , art. no. 054902.
11. Ghali, V.S., Mulaveesala, R. Comparative data processing approaches for thermal wave imaging techniques for non-destructive testing (2011) Sensing and Imaging, 12 (1-2), pp. 15-33.
12. Mulaveesala, R., Panda, S. S. B., Mude, R. N., Amarnath, M. Non-destructive evaluation of concrete structures by non-stationary thermal wave imaging (2012) Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, 32 pp. 39-48.
13. R. Sharma, T. Chakravarty and Kiyoung Choi, “Fast and Efficient Extraction Algorithm for High-Speed Interconnects with Arbitrary Boundaries”, Journal of Supercomputing, In Press.
14. R. Sharma, T. Chakravarty, and A. B. Bhattacharyya, “Analytical Model for Optimum Signal Integrity in PCB Interconnects using Ground Tracks”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 51, 67-77, 2009.
15. R. Sharma, T. Chakravarty, and A. B. Bhattacharyya, “Analytical modeling of microstrip-like interconnects in presence of ground plane aperture”, IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 3, 14-22, 2009.
16. F. Jain, R. Velampati, F. Papadimitrakopoulos, "Novel Lateral Size Reduction Technique to Fabricate sub-12 nm Si Integrated Circuits," 54th International Conference on Electron, Ion and Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication (EIPBN 2010), June 1-4 2010, Anchorage, AK, USA.
17. B. Yarlagadda, A. Rodriguez, P.Li, R. Velampati, J.F. Ocampo, J.E. Ayers F.C. Jain, “A quantitative model for the interpretation of RAV (rocking curve azimuthal variation) results from heteroepitaxial semiconductor layers,” Journal Of Crystal Growth, 312(7), pp 886-891, March 2010.
18. B. Yarlagadda, A. Rodriguez, P. Li, R. Velampati, J. F. Ocampo, E. N. Suarez, P. B. Rago, D. Shah, J. E. Ayers, and F. C. Jain, "X-ray characterization of dislocation density asymmetries in heteroepitaxial semiconductors," Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 202103 (2008).
. Subrahmanyam Murala and Q. M. Jonathan Wu, "Local Mesh Patterns Versus Local Binary Patterns: Biomedical Image Indexing and Retrieval," IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 18 (3), 929–938, 2014.
. Subrahmanyam Murala and Q. M. Jonathan Wu, "MRI and CT image indexing and retrieval using local mesh peak valley edge patterns," Signal Processing: Image Communication, 29 (3), 400–409, 2014.
. Subrahmanyam Murala and Q. M. Jonathan Wu, “Local Ternary Co-occurrence Patterns: A New Feature Descriptor for MRI and CT Image Retrieval,” Neurocomputing, 119 (7), 399-412, 2013.
. Subrahmanyam Murala, Q. M. Jonathan Wu, R. P. Maheshwari and R. Balasubramanian, “Modified color motif co-occurrence matrix for image indexing and retrieval,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, 39 (3), 762-774, 2013.
. Subrahmanyam Murala, R. P. Maheshwari, R. Balasubramanian, “Local Tetra Patterns: A New Feature Descriptor for Content Based Image Retrieval,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, 21 (5), 2874-2886, 2012.
24. R. Gopikrishnan, Vijaya Sankara Rao Pasupureddi, Govindarajulu Regeti: A Power Efficient Fully Differential Back Terminated Current-Mode HDMI Source. IEEE VLSI Design 2014: 575-579.
25. Bhuvanan Kaliannan, Vijaya Sankara Rao Pasupureddi: A Low Power CMOS Imager Based on Distributed Compressed Sensing. IEEE VLSI Design 2014: 534-538